Thursday 2 September 2010

I Love you Inside Out, who ever you may be.


Back home, straight into painting! I'm pleased to say, I've got most of the base layer in.


Here's the Russian doll set, they pop in and out of each other, they will appear within the Itchycoo story giving Mimi clues when she needs them along the way. When no one is looking, they will move, popping in and out, revealing a riddle of objects inside of them. They are fast and like to tease us, often you may catch a wink, or think you have heard a whisper, chances are you are not imagining these things. They keep together within a red ribbon  communicating with it by reading peoples thoughts and answer what they are thinking. Here they are with Mimi, echoing her love for a boy that is there, and yet to meet waiting for their paths to cross, experiencing love in her future: Hence the title: I Love You Inside Out, Who ever you may be. (The inside - Out, exaggerated by the dolls that go inside each other.)


If I had or could do photoshop- I know very poor -
I would put my family and friends in the blank faces! Please feel free to do so yourself,
 as long as you send me your images so I can post up here. 

Starting to fill in.

No comments:

Post a Comment