Thursday 5 August 2010

Possible Title Sequences, and Exterior Influences:

1. Somewhere beyond the Sweet Milk Mountain.
2. Where the Silken Threads Surround You.
3. I love You Inside Out, Whoever you may be.
4. Curiously We Wait Across an Arctic Wilderness.
5. Starfish and Coffee at a Table Laid for Tea.
6.  Super Fly High in a Sky, Beside us a City That Floats on by.
7. The World Tree Whispers Seasons to You and Me.
8. Northern Lights Flicker, Fold and Firecracker Bright. 
9. Under a Midnight Sun, Habbits Dance of Fun.
10. An Unbearable Lightness of Being, I Wait for You.
11. The Ring of a Bell, an Echo, Like a Butterfly I Flutter Free.
12. Yellow Wallpapered Tears, Hiding a Zombie Trance. 

I wander how many of the above or variations, make it in the future? I like to look back at my original thoughts, particularly if the directions change, which they usually do. 

Norwegian connections:
Arctic - Towards Norway's Arctic Circle.
The World Tree, from old Norse Mythology, echoed in context by Vigeland's Park in Oslo
Under a midnight sun. 
Northern Lights. 

While the Land of Itchycoo appears to me randomly through my dreams and imagination, I am interested in how the mind works, exploring the boundaries between the imaginary and real. Realising there is a fine balance.  As a child the imagination is able to be free and explored, while as an adult it becomes closed, a little escapism is okay but too much becomes boarder line insane. That is why I have introduced three amazing books. Not that I have illustrated any of their visions, I have suggested them merely as different thoughts of exploring the imaginary.

Literature
The Unbearable Lightness of Being: By Milan Kundera
The Diving- Bell and The Butterfly: Jean-Dominique Bauby
The Yellow Wallpaper: Charlotte Perkins Gilman

No comments:

Post a Comment